Vice Principal Dr Tiffany Donnelly talks to Ruby Connection about mentoring Generation Next.
The Women's College has five residential wings:
Main, Reid, Williams, Langley and Maples
The original building "Main", opened in May 1894, forms the heart of the College. It expanded with the additions of The Maples (1918), the Dining Hall (1924), Williams Wing (1937), Reid (1958), Langley (1969), Menzies Common Room (1969) and the Vere Hole Resource Centre (1996).